2014-03-11

FluorescentLady

eArt-wiki-hive - love-letter-wiki - fluorescent lady



eArt-wiki-hive - love-letter-wiki - fluorescent lady fluorescent-lady-feed [en]+[xx]-




fluorescent lady fluorescent lady


disseminated all over


Mattis Manzel:

Don’t you think, please, I weren’t deep in love with you anymore. I am, less physically maybe, less measurable in my limbics probably (if someone then measured around in them). My deep love for you disseminated all over my brain. It’s around, sometimes looking at me for a glimpse from behind a tree when I pass by.


I should really court you, really. You deserve better than being sublimed into a piece of communication machinery. You should - most important - be written more love letters to. So I’ll try to do tit a little better than tat. Not promised.


G’night me lil




No comments:

Post a Comment